Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MOOSE JOCKEY??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by puttz buster, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Thought I would run this by you. I was talking to a backpacker from england last night. He is a horse whisperer by trade, and he was telling me that he was going to Canada and he was going to be the first man to break a moose and ride it into Dave lettermans show. Delusions of grandeur, or possible?
    He was quite serious about it. :confused:

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    You sure they just dont put something funny in the water in Darwin? It would explain a lot! ;)

3. NO, not on this occassion. I have had the flu so I only had 2 rums that nite, played the gig and went home, so the coconut was working fine. I found his story amusing, and I am trying to find out wether someone has ridden a moose before.

4. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Are you sure he was a horse whisperer? Are you sure he wasn't...nothing?

Maybe it was the flu, or the rums talking. Or maybe it was...nothing?

5. Guys, I know what I heard. I have spoken to this guy a few times cos' he comes in to watch our band. This guy in question doesn't drink either, he was dead set serious, because the whole table laughed our heads off at him, but no, as it turns out, he was serious. From my angle, I have just finished a set, and I was sober, so forget about me not hearing right, there where 4 other people there that heard it as well.

6. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Are you sure he comes to see the band? Are you sure he isn't...nothing?

;)

7. Ha,ha ha, ya killing me here. Keep baiting the hook mate! :meh: