Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

More Bass Bash

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Ruben Lopez, Jan 23, 2003.

1. I can only echo what others have said - Bass Bash was an awesome night. Briefly met Mike Dimin - a very nice guy who played a great set. I have met Manring before, he was an alien as usual, but this was my first time hearing Trip Wamsley - very cool, I loved his set. An altogether great nite - kudos to Mike and Dan Elliot (who not only MC'ed but also roadied between sets) and to all the others helping out that night. I took a few photos - you can see them here:
    www.nonaverage.net/bassbash.htm

It seems like there were so many Talkbass and ChurchBass subscribers at the Bash - next year we should have name tags so we can more easily meet each other. And we might need a bigger venue as well. :D

2. JeremyC

JeremyC

Oct 5, 2001
    Berkeley, CA
    The man playing bass from the bottom up is Quintin Berry. Here's a bio: http://qbass.bizland.com/bio.htm

If you do a search on his name you can find a video of him in action. I saw him last year at NAMM, he's great!