1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

More basses than i need

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jecodia, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    I think i'm in the right place to post this. This is my first attempt. If i'm in the wrong place, i apologize. I currently find myself the owner of four five string basses. That's way more than i need. So I'm selling two of them. First up is a KSD Burner Deluxe 5. I bought it new (from old stock) in january of this year for $1000. it's been played a few times at church. it has three blemishes on the bottom, near the jack that are barely noticeable. For the money, it's not a bad bass at all. Very playable, strings are set low with very little buzz. The price is $750 obo Up next is a Spector legend neckthru made in Korea. I really love this bass, so i'm on the fence about selling it. Anyway, i bought it two years ago. It was my main gigging bass up until this year...this bass is in great condition. And it sounds great. If i hadnt just bought a Fender Deluxe American Jazz V, I dont think i would sell it. I'm letting it go for $600 obo...Since this is my first post, i dont know how to add pics. So if you want them, please pm me...and i would appreciate any advice on how to better submit future posts.

thanks tb fam

2. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    The easiest way to post pics is to get a free Photobucket account. Upload your photos there, then copy the code under each picture and paste them in your ad.

They sound like great basses. Good luck with your sale!

3. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
  4. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    I sent you those pics....let me know if you got them...

5. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    Both basses still available...trying to figure out how to link my photobucket to tb, so that the pics will be available....any advice would be greatly appreciated...

bump

6. j.kernodle

j.kernodle Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    jecodia, when you view your photo album in photobucket, look for the IMG code associated with the picture.

Howtopost.

click on that code. and copy and paste it into your post. That will link the photo to your post.

7. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    can i do it from my phone, or do i have to use my laptop?....and thanks so much for the help.

8. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    Price drop...kSd is now $700 shipped...Spector $575 shipped...

9. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    bump...

Attached Files:

10. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    Bump..with a few more pics...

Attached Files:

11. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    Another bump for the Spector.....I just strung it with a set of Darkhorse strings....This is a killin' neckthru bass for $550. Very well kept..any takers?...

ForumRunner_20121002_234525.

12. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    Bumpin' the kSd....

ForumRunner_20121005_230159.

ForumRunner_20121005_230039.

13. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    Price drop bump..$650 for the kSd....and $525 for the Spector...really good prices on a couple of really good basses...i'm not playing either on of these basses at all anymore. They are collecting dust...looking to get them to a good home....trade offers welcome...looking for a good jazz four or five banger....(preferably a four) mainly fender MIA'S would consider trading both for the right deal...

14. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    One more price drop...kSd $625...Spector $500....some really good trade offers, but not quite what i'm looking for...kSd purchased new in Jan...been played in church a few times...it's practically new...Spector a little older, but in great condition. I wasn't gigging when I purchased these basses, so they are in really good condition...get at me TB...

15. mcapote

mcapote

Sep 9, 2009
    Miami Florida
    spector legend customs are set neck not thru but a great bass i got a 4 same color and the 5 in blue they play sweet.

16. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    This is the bass (Spector) that i'm selling...I really thought is was a neckthru...my apologies if I posted incorrect info...

ForumRunner_20121011_132113.

ForumRunner_20121011_132059.

ForumRunner_20121011_132043.

ForumRunner_20121011_132027.

17. mcapote

mcapote

Sep 9, 2009
    Miami Florida
    i did the same thing when i first got mine, but i was corrected by someone from spector LOL. i think only the usa and euros use thru necks kinda wish i had the cash to get the 5 string version of my 4.

18. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    Thanks man...I have learned something new...lol

19. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    Price drop bump for the kSd $600..it's still waiting for someone to give it a new home....the Spector is gone....I gave it to a young up and coming bassist in the area that needed a good bass....the look on his face was payment enough...This kSd is really a good bass...gassin for a custom Smith, so i'm selling this one to fund it...

20. Jecodia

Jecodia

Jan 3, 2012
    To help fund it...lololol