More boring ambient music from yours falsely

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Matt Till, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Black Keys

The way I described it on myspace, if Tony Levin and Brian Eno got together and did a half assed song. Feel free to mock my fretless bass (lack of) skills.

Edit: LOL, I hope noone caught that I accidentally had my link go to someone elses myspace profile.
  2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    What about you?
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Yeah, what happened was, I posted the first message and got an error, so I assumed it didn't work. So I posted again, this time saying "Nor" because it sounds Captian Murphy esque... and then I saw they were both there... so instead of editing... basically I suck.
  4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    "Sweet Crackers, I'm blind." -Stormy

"It's the beer bandit" -Marco

Oh yeah, that is pretty cool.
  5. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy you're telling me it's El Viking and not Elvi King?
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Ha. I noticed that too...

I hope people don't think I'm an Elvis fan. :spit:

Edit: Not to turn this into a Vs. Elvis thread, I just don't like that he took black music from black people.
  7. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Sounds like it has Satanic messages embedded in it.
  8. Kid A

Kid A

Jan 17, 2005
    Los Angeles
    I believe you have commitment issues, good sir.
  9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Yeah, I suck... I'm sorry.

10. Now go pound out Stravinsky on ye old harpischord Novice!
  11. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

It shall be so, ye old wanker. ;)

On the plus side, I'm in a band now, so I can take a break with my A.D.D. music. Next recordings I post up will be doomy, and will kill you with metal. Songs about dragons n' ****.

But that might be a while. Unfortunatly, they (my doom/stoner band) started the demo before they had a bassist. So the guitarist recorded most of the tracks. But we were playing our "pretty song" and it reminds me of a Black Sabbath ballad, so I made up a Geezer line to fit the song, and they were stoked about it and said that I need to come in and re record the bass on that song.
  12. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I actually haven't listened to this song for a few days, I just gave it a listen... and I actually kinda like it. But then again, I'm a fan of boring ambient music. There are some tech errors I noticed that I kick myself for, but all and all, I dig.
  13. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

They sound good, and EXACTLY like video game music of some kind. Especially Sorta. I could just see some character running around with that music in the background.
  14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Ha, that makes sense. From years 8-13, I didn't have a life... I had video games.