More Customer Service Kudos - Avatar

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Scotius2001, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Just thought I'd share - Bought an Avatar B212 that had a bad speakon connector. Dave at Avatar offered to send me an entire jack plate to replace the old one (rather than having to replace just the speakon jack which is a bit more cumbersome I guess). Said I could keep the old one, which includes the tweeter attenuator. Sent it out immediately and I should have it tomorrow. On top of that he offered me a discount on any future Avatar purchase. Now THAT'S backing up your product. Between Avatar and Lakland, I'm in customer service heaven. The products are darned good too!
  2. good customer service is always a really good thing. i wish more companies were more like that, it really gives you a good feeling about them.
  3. I had the similar problems and same great customer service.
    You cannot beat this guy for sure.
  4. jpo259

Feb 2, 2005
    Corona, CA
    Funny! But, when I got my B210, I had a problem (Or so I thought!!) with my speakon, too!! So, I called Dave, and he sent me out another complete back plate right away! Turns out my problem was (IS) Tara Labs Speakon cables....................I don't have any problem with any other cable but these. They cause the cab to distort. Anyway, Dave is AOK!!! So is my B210 with it's new...............crossover!!!
  5. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    Dave is a champ, I bought a B410 Pro from a fellow TBer, and there was a problem with one of the drivers in it, I contacted him, he said no problem, get a copy of the reciept, send it in with the problematic driver and he'd replace it. I sent it off today...He's earned my future business...
  6. Aenema

Apr 18, 2001
    i hear only amazing things about dave and his customer service. thats why i might go with avatar for my next cab.