Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

More depth for DOD Bass Chorus

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by adamaarts, Aug 21, 2003.

1. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    ok heres the deal

i have a DOD FX62 bass chorus, but i notice that it, among other DOD products, lacks enough depth. i get a nice subtle chorus, but i want it to sound richer , i guess have more of a wet signal.

is there a mod i can buy or a trick to do to give me more depth or is this pedal done for?

2. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Yes there is... And I can do it for you, no problem....

Alex

3. Yeah, the DOD is not really built for a rich chorus sound. If your going for that sound, try a Boss Bass Chorus

P.S. Tecx, where the hell is my money order? ;)

4. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Oh ya!.. It'll be in the mail tonight!.. :p

Sorry it took so long....

:)

Alex

5. IT better be, because it would be a shame if the Q tron sitting on my desk were to ACCIDENTLY fall out a window or be run over by a car... :D

6. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Noooooooooooooooooo!.. Its on its way... I dug your rant on soloing by the way...

Cheers

Alex

7. Really? Your the second person to mention that to me.. everyone else was talking about JT's interview... :sniff: :(

8. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada

Ya!.. It was great, even if I didn't totaly agree. It was fun to read, and I had a good laugh + it was informitive....

9. oh, stinky, sorry to hi-jack your thread.. we'll take it to PM...