Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

more eden questions

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ubersam, Apr 10, 2001.

1. ubersam

ubersam

Oct 12, 2000
    L.A.
    at practice last night, i noticed that these lights [see attachment, lights in blue box] were on all the time. is that whats normal? i didn't see anything in the manual regarding those lights. i do know about the EQ clip light. also, it might just be my bass [SR885] but i had the gain on full and the light would just blink. the -12db pad was off. could it be that my bass' output is just not that hot?

2. I've had my Eden for 3 years and those lights are always illuminating. I believe those lights around the EQ are more for looking cool on a dark stage than anything of pourpose. Perhaps I may be wrong, however, I believe I'm not in this case!

3. Nails

Nails

Jun 4, 2000
    Austin, Tejas
    Mr. Dead's right, these lights don't mean anything good or bad. Enjoy the amp.

4. ubersam

ubersam

Oct 12, 2000
    L.A.
    Thanks alot guys! i beginning to worry that the amp might be telling me something's wrong, good to know that there isn't. i'll be back with some more questions as i come across them.