1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

More Jaco...

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by jsbarber, Jul 7, 2012.

1. jsbarber

jsbarber

Jun 7, 2005
    San Diego
    I came accross this on YouTube, and thought I'd share with you folks. It's Jaco at his best, and he is awesome. (Not new news admittedly). We are so lucky to have YouTube as a resource. I saw this band live back in the day and they were something very special. Jaco was amazing but you've gotta give props to JZ, WS and PE; they killed it too. Enjoy

Jim

2. jbednarski

jbednarski

May 31, 2010
    Chicago area
    Thx for that man. I saw this band back at that time and am extremely grateful for the opportunity to have done so. I just don't understand all the Jaco haters that post here occasionally. You may not like his tone, gear etc. but there's no denying that raw talent. Very inspirational. Now I want to go out and get a fretless again.

3. I really like jaco, but is it weird that I prefer Gary willis?

4. theobass416

theobass416

Jul 3, 2011
    I started playing fretless because of Jaco, and I'm glad I did. Jaco is the man: very precise, great groove, cool tone, and he is just overflowing with awesome. Jaco is truly one of the greats