SOLD More pedals!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DDXdesign, Jan 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Price:
    180-320
    United States
    Two beloved pedals up again - each of these I’ve had a few times and will likely again, but I didn’t expect to have a massive GAS attack for a new bass - my Stingray - so close to [email protected]$$ moving day.

SOLD Malekko BAssmaster Silicon $180 - just recently given an internal overhaul - and a new prismatic U sticker - by Paul Barker himself. The bottom is scratched up and has some decal or velcro residue, but the face and sides are great.

DiCosimo 360+ Preamp with fuzz and DI $320 - brand new just a couple months ago from DiCosimo, this is the new smaller-footprint, 9-volt version of this one. Not a HUGE discount from brand new, but no wait time, shipping, or sales tax here!
    BB37E984-2F13-41AC-B9F3-FF072A9210AA.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  2. JackNoneReacher

JackNoneReacher Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2020
    Southern utaj
    How is the volume on the assmaster? I had a latent lemon that had an unmanageable volume boost.

3. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Vegas
    Oh, this one isn't problematic at all, but I have experienced the holy-crap volume with them before; I really think it depends on the EQ and amp, since it focuses so heavily on low mids.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021