More snow.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Im a sock, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    You know, just when I thought this crap was over, we get a foot of snow. Jeez.

Any other snow-bound folk feel free to chime in and talk abuot how dumb this whole thing is ;)
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
  3. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I like snow once or twice a year. Today it was in the mid 60's and really sunny. I like that more now that I got to see my one or two snowfalls.
  4. in MD we just got a nasty slush//rain sucked
  5. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Less snow! It was melting whole afternoon, and probably will be today too, as sun seems to be shining! :bawl:
  6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I'm in california right now for spring break, I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it is to be basking in the sun, standing outside in the cool breeze(we live in a little canyon, there is *always* a breeze) it's just so...wonderful.

I dread returning to frigid boston. I dig berklee, but damn, I can't stand that climate.
  7. Man, I don't like snow.

I am on break in Taiwan right now. One more week after, I have to go back Ontario. For those who live in Ontario, have the snow melt yet??? I am sick of the Canadian winter.. :mad: :mad:
  8. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    I don't like snow. It's cold and wet.
  9. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Two sunny days and it'll be gone.
  10. I haven't had snow in 4 years. 5 years before that. Stop complaining. Or swap houses with me. :D
  11. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    We got about 8 inches. A heavy, wet 8 inches. I'm done with snow this year. I hope it's done with me.
  12. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    I'm in southern California and just about all my relatives are in New England and upstate New York. They got snowed on, and I miss the snow. :crying:

Yeah, I know I'm strange. But IMHO, enduring winters like that helps give one a sense of irony.

Hey, Wrong Robot, you're going to Berklee? Maybe you know a bassist friend of mine there, Martin McSweeney?
  13. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
  14. Why don't you rub it in while you're at it! :p :D

This winter has been tough: Too much snow, and those antarctic temperatures in January! :spit:

I am seriously considering taking God to court.

Mike :D
  15. I just heard on the radio that there's another 5 to 7 inches on the way tomorrow (Friday) for the New York City area. :(

Why? :bawl:

16. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ

If it comes before I have to leave for work then it'll be a good thing! I have a report & presentation due Saturday morning (8am, ugh) and I haven't even started yet! *pulls hair out*
  17. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Roar yea i just got another 5 inches or so..more expected later on this week..
  18. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    we're getting about 6 inches tonight
  19. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    We got 13 inches of snow in WNY.

Keeps me busy
  20. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

WR- you showed up in the late fall, you have to do all 4 seasons in NE before you are qualified to complain.

I note that you now really dig a nice day, as opposed to
    just notice it in passing.

When it hits 50, you think it's a heat wave.

It gets better, Fall in NE is always the most outstanding season.

And I really love storms and wind and heavy weather, so I dig it here.