Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

More String Spacing Questions

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Peter McFerrin, Jan 30, 2001.

1. What's the bridge string spacing on the Peavey Cirrus 5 and G-V? Sorry to keep asking, but Peavey's website is utterly useless.

2. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Have you tried posting this question in the "Guitar Forum" under "Bass Guitars" on Peavey's website, or, did you just browse through the site looking for the info.?

If you decide to post this question in the Peavey "Guitar Forum", be sure to ask what the spacing is on the factory set-up for these basses. Both the Cirrus 5 and G-V have adjustable bridges, and A.J. might just reply with something like, "The string spacing is adjustable. I hope this helps." (He did that to me when I asked for the string spacing on a TL-6.)

Hopefully, TB members that are owners of these basses will just whip out a ruler and post the spacing here in this thread. (I don't own either bass so, I'm not much help on this one.)

If you can't get a definite answer here on TB, try the Peavey "Guitar Forum". A.J. usually replies promtly.