1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

More troubled, sobering pedals/rackmount need assistance... Hawaii edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by t3ch, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Myself and the other co-founder of the Pedal Recovery Institute are planning a vacation, and don't have enough help on staff to watch all of the people we've taken in. Please adopt these select few pedals we have cared for back to mental and/or physical health.

Up First, is this Guttermouth modded Bad Monkey ($60). He has taken his street nickname a little too seriously and is suffering from an identity crisis. His body contained so much potassium that he was starting to turn grey. He was found in a dumpster full of old bananas; probably dumped after Guttermouth did the Humphrey mod to him.

[​IMG]

The next orphan is this Devi Legend of Fuzz ($90) pedal. He was sticking his nose where it didn't belong, and soon his older brother found out he'd been taking from his stash.

[​IMG]

His older brother gathered his gang and tried to shank him in a field... Luckily some cops scared them away.

[​IMG]

Rocktron Blue Thunder ($200) is an effects unit and preamp and is... uh... on a table. He comes with a brand new power adapter.... because he... LOST HIS OLD ONE AT THE BOOKIE.

[​IMG]

This Toadworks Redux ($SOLD) pedal is quite the pervert. Not only does he enjoy flashing himself in public to females, he has a massive latex fetish. This one.... well... I believe the picture says it best.

[​IMG]

This brand new Bass Big Muff ($SOLD) tried to kill himself. He was screaming from the ledge, "WHY WOULD YOU NAME ME BIG MUFF?! I'M A DUDE. I CAN'T GET A DATE FOR PROM AND I CONSTANTLY GET STUFFED INTO MY LOCKER AT SCHOOL!" He jumped, but it turned out to only be a 4 foot drop.

[​IMG]

This Behringer BDI-21 ($SOLD) was found soliciting pussycat on a corner in downtown DC. He is still not completely unaddicted to sex, so if you have any teenage daughters or curious wives, he will probably not be a good fit.

[​IMG]

Last up is the Morley Duel Bass Wah ($SOLD). He is... stuck in a black hole, thus the all white background.

[​IMG]

2. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    As side notes, all pedals are in great or mint condition...

Bad Monkey: I bought this new and believe I still have the box/paperwork

Morley Wah: Bought this new as well, barely used.

Bass Muff: Bought new, have all the boxing and paperwork

Also, I am really tired and just needed to get these up quickly, so excuuuuse me if it's not as funny as the first ad

Here is a closeup of all of them for a better idea of condition, although the glare makes them all look scratched up:

[​IMG]

3. Dibs on the the Morley Wah! Does it come with adapter? Those are hilarious!!!

4. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Why must you have such tempting things? I'm so interested in the BBM, Devi and Morley....

Let me analyze my wallet for a few days.

5. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Effin' hysterical!
    Hitchcockian Muff shot.
    Nice!

6. naetog

naetog Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Free NES bump....

7. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Now there's a phrase you don't see often enough.

8. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Hitchcocksian.

Better.

9. was found soliciting pussycat on a corner in downtown DC

:D

10. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    If it includes shipping, I'll take the Bass Big Muff.

11. blubolt

blubolt

May 18, 2005
    Turlock, CA
    Dibs if you still got the REDUX - that does include shipping, right?
    pm'd

12. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Muff, BDDI, and redux on hold.

13. Koeda

Koeda Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Nashville
    You might want add one disclaimer -
    Some may be offended looking up the skirt of a Big Muff like dat.
    David

14. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Big Muff sold, some nibbles at the morley and BDDI.

This is in line with what my original idea was for the picture... My girlfriend politely refused. :D

15. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Morley is officially sold.

16. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Beringer BDDI is sold as well.

17. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Toadworks Redux is sold.

18. i've never personally needed one of your pedals but your ad's make the world a better place

free bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.