1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Morley PWA with bass?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassforce, Feb 23, 2008.

1. bassforce

bassforce Guest

Feb 7, 2007
  2. andvari7

andvari7

Aug 28, 2004
    Ennui
    I own one, and theoretically could run my bass through it, but it has this really annoying hiss when the treadle is pushed down the whole way. And the sweep is really synthetic-sounding.

Now, I firmly believe mine might have some problems, and I'm probably going to send mine to Cary, IL, to have them fixed, so my best advice would be to buy this pedal and hope the same thing doesn't happen to you.

The Morley Pro Series II Bass wah (the blue one), on the other hand, is a fine piece of equipment, and I'll stack it against any bass wah Dunlop throws my way. Never liked the switchless, though...

3. bassforce

bassforce Guest

Feb 7, 2007
    I heard about that hiss ( never heard that hiss ;) but I think I'll love it. PWA II runs with bass ( the producer says so ;) but I can't find any info about the older ones. I know that silver ones were amazing, bt they're almost impossible to buy :p