1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Morley tripler aby pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by doobeye, Oct 3, 2008.

1. doobeye

doobeye

Jun 3, 2008
    Moorpark, CA
    Ok guys, my rig these days is getting to the point where I'm looking to play with 3 amps live. yes 3. I have a sunn concert bass head, ampeg b2re and soon to be mine Fender M-80 from the early 90s. Anyone know if this morley tripler aby pedal can do me any justice or if its strictly for guitar amps? i apologize in advance if this sounds like a stupid question but i simply need a straight answer from someone who knows what they're talking about.

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--MLYTRIPLER

thanks,
    chris

2. It'll work with bass amps too.

3. Seems odd that they'd call it an ABY pedal though....It's really an ABC+ pedal.

4. i'm not sure there might be alot of tone suck in that passive circuitry. its aby because you can have more than one on at a time and oh snap it looks like it actually isn't true bypass.

5. Malpractice

Malpractice

Jul 15, 2007
    jared warren from the melvins used one for a while.

6. I've got a Morley ABY (not the tripler) and there's no noticeable loss with it.

7. was being sarcastic, sorry.

8. doobeye

doobeye

Jun 3, 2008
    Moorpark, CA
    Ok awesome, i love the melvins and their bass tone so thats all i really need to know. thanks guys!

btw if you have some free time on your hands, check out this new project I've working on, its still in the works but now that i know what aby pedal i need we should be on our way to causing some serious ear damage.

http://www.myspace.com/aumdrone

thanks again,
    chris