1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Morphsuits

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MiniMoose234, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Ok, I have ordered mine, and my friend has ordered one as well. Im getting the American flag one and he is getting the Australian flag. I saw some people with them a while back and thought they looked awesome. We're wearing ours for various halloween events and the Colbert/Stewart march. I think it would be a ton of fun to do a gig in one.:bassist:

Does anyone on TB have one? We should start a club.
    http://www.morphsuits.com/

2. I think I'll get one that looks like wrinkley, hairy old guy skin. Oh, wait- I already have one...

3. Buchada Azeda

Buchada Azeda

Mar 25, 2009
    Brazil
    Almost forgot about those

Would love to get a red one as a Xmas gift. And I wouldn't do a gig in a Morphsuit, the strings could wear the spandex! Now, drumming with it would be cool

4. Hmm i wonder if they could do custom fingerless ones haha.
    Im really looking forward to getting mine. Being able to anonymously be crazy and do fun things and get attention seems fun. Im shy and tend to be quiet and reserved, so hiding my identity and going crazy will be a lot of fun.

5. SMILEYSIXX

SMILEYSIXX

Dec 29, 2009
    I tend to lose my sense of shame when people don't know it's me. I'm ordering one ASAP. :p

6. This thread's been up since 3 and nobody's made an "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" Greenman joke?

7. First thing I thought of when I saw the link haha

8. Gopherbassist

Gopherbassist

Jan 19, 2008
    Why not just say it's a spandex body suit? Morph suit sounds like it turns you into stuff.

9. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
  10. Yeah but spandex body suit sounds a lot more feminine than morph suit. They would'nt be selling nearly as many as they are. They also have great customer service, especially their facebook page. The facebook pictures are great, people do some awesome stuff with them.
    They do a lot of caption contests as well. And picture contests. The picture/comment on Facebook with the most likes gets free suits. In the halloween picture contest coming up the winners get 5 suits. And at 55 bucks for the basic ones thats a lot. And they do contests like daily. They must have a ton of sales.

Sorry, I didn't expect there to be a thread all ready on TB. Im impressed with the things we discuss haha

11. Seems like the camo one would be a huge hit with the hunting crowd.

It's just a shame I wear glasses and don't want to wear a spandex body suit, otherwise I'd be all over this.

12. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    bluewave.

Me and my buddies have done this for every sporting event at my high school this year.. We wear booty shorts now though, for obvious reasons.

Jump on the band wagon!

13. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    If you're less than 5'4"", you're MEDIUM? Heck, how short do you have to be to qualify as just plain old small?

14. A guy was arrested at a Phillies/Giants game for running out on the field wearing an all red one of these. They're calling him the Red Man. (how original). He was in court today, don't know what kind of punishment he got.

15. SMILEYSIXX

SMILEYSIXX

Dec 29, 2009
    Ouch, just realized a flaw in my plan. These suits probably don't look great on us bigger dudes.

16. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Did he show up to court in his red suit?

17. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    No one has balls that big.

18. Chuck Norris totally heard you say that.

19. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Im sure someone does. Id think someone who has the balls/gall/stupidity to run out on the field at a sporting event is a pretty good candidate.
    I wouldnt run out on the field like that guy, but if youre going to do something, its best to push it to its limits, ya know?

20. Well, mine came friday. Im loving it, it's a ton of fun, comfortable to my surprise, and after wearing it to my neighbors when walking my mom over for a girl's night thing, it has been confirmed fun and a great costume idea. My neighbors's mom who lives there with my neighbor and her husband who is in her late 80's I believe, loved it haha.

Here is the obviously required picture proof Photoon2010-10-23at1753.