No longer available Moses Graphite, 22 Fret P Precision Bass Neck. USA w/Schaller 70s Fender Tuning Machines

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $409.00
    Moses Graphite Fender Licensed P Precision Bass Neck w/22 Frets and Schaller Tuning Machines. These are becoming harder to find, now that Moses no longer makes bass guitar necks. This model does have a working truss rod. I set it once and have never had to adjust it again. The frets are in great shape, easily in 8.7 - 9 out of 10 condition. The Schaller, nickel tuning machines are also in great shape and turn smooth as warmed butter!

The neck profile is a nice D shape and the back feels great to the playing hand. The 22 fret extension makes for some good upper register fretboard, solo work. I had it on my P Bass and it worked great. It comes with the prior mentioned Schaller tuning machines, string tree and machined, mounting screws. The screw inserts on the heel were professionally installed.

Your PayPal payment gets it shipped to your lower 48th US state with proper packaging and insurance. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail / Signature Required.

Found a neck I was looking for, so I am no longer interested in any trades at this time.

55837D38-BF08-40A7-81A3-9120918E4FD4.jpeg
    81F93C58-B965-45CF-B9FB-C7ABD149C5DC.jpeg
    395BA77E-BF5E-4162-9AE1-B18701D1A288.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    Bigoo7e, NYCBass, Matt R and 2 others like this.
  2. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Stingray & Serek addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    San Antonio, Tx.
    Awesome looking neck! :thumbsup:
    What's the nut width?

3. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    Here are a couple of shots. The tape measure has that hook end, which usually has about a 1/16 of an inch of play, so I also measured from the 2” line.
    1EF72EA8-810A-4EEC-A515-2DB54BB3A8AB.jpeg

Matt R and mikezimmerman like this.
  4. DubHunter

DubHunter

Feb 15, 2008
    e a r t h
    did you end up selling this neck?

5. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    Yes, it sold on eBay about 6 or 7 months ago.