Moses Graphite Five String Parts bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by KeithPas, Nov 13, 2005.

1. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Custom made five string with a Moses Graphite 28 fret neck, padauk/mahagony body, Basslines Musicman 5 pickup, Basslines STC three band preamp and series/parallel switch.
    $750.00
    This is a great playing, looking and sounding bass but I already have a Stingray 5 and I need a jazz bass for my current gig. I am open to trades but my selling price is firm, the neck alone lists for $725.00 so my price is fair. A gigbag is included. Buyer pays for shipping and any paypal expenses. Email me for pics and thanks

2. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Here are a couple of pics.

3. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Here is another.

I don;t know why my thumbnail is invisible but it is there, just click it.

4. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Aloha Keith;

Sorry we couldn't connect on my last bass. So I am interested in this 5er. Any chance you could email me pics so I can see details of it? Also, is it a 9 or 18 volt preamp?

Did you cut & shape the body yourself? Stingray tone? Lemme know other facts please. email: kauaibassist@msn.com

Mahalo, brah!
    frank<><

5. Keith;

Having some trouble with your email. Could you give me a little detail on the Moses - neck width at the nut, scale length and string spacing at the bridge. Any issues? COuld you pls send pics to my email address mcintyrepc@pppoe.ca.

Thanks

Pete

6. would you be intrested in trading for a lightwave. also who made the body and what kind of bridge is that.

7. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    It looks as if a deal has been made.
    Thanks