Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Moses Graphite Five String Parts bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by KeithPas, Nov 13, 2005.

1. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Custom made five string with a Moses Graphite 28 fret neck, padauk/mahagony body, Basslines Musicman 5 pickup, Basslines STC three band preamp and series/parallel switch.
    $750.00
    This is a great playing, looking and sounding bass but I already have a Stingray 5 and I need a jazz bass for my current gig. I am open to trades but my selling price is firm, the neck alone lists for $725.00 so my price is fair. A gigbag is included. Buyer pays for shipping and any paypal expenses. Email me for pics and thanks

2. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Here are a couple of pics.

3. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Here is another.

I don;t know why my thumbnail is invisible but it is there, just click it.

4. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Aloha Keith;

Sorry we couldn't connect on my last bass. So I am interested in this 5er. Any chance you could email me pics so I can see details of it? Also, is it a 9 or 18 volt preamp?

Did you cut & shape the body yourself? Stingray tone? Lemme know other facts please. email: kauaibassist@msn.com

Mahalo, brah!
    frank<><

5. Keith;

Having some trouble with your email. Could you give me a little detail on the Moses - neck width at the nut, scale length and string spacing at the bridge. Any issues? COuld you pls send pics to my email address mcintyrepc@pppoe.ca.

Thanks

Pete

6. would you be intrested in trading for a lightwave. also who made the body and what kind of bridge is that.

7. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    It looks as if a deal has been made.
    Thanks