Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Moses Graphite necked fretless 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pickles, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Heres my homebrew monster. Despite my shortcomings as a luthier, this bass plays and sounds very well. I played it exclusively for a few years and even cut a great-sounding record with it (MP3s available by email on request).

All of the hardware came from carvin. Sparzel locking tuners, wilkenson bridge, carvin pickups and active electronics.

since there isn't much interest, I'm going to rebuild this instead of selling

2. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    one more pic.

3. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Offers and trades will be considered.

4. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Damn, is there swome way you could wire 3 pickup[s in it (simply to fill the spaces)

5. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Sure, I have 3 carvin Js that I could load in. I could wire up any two at a time (the preamp only allows for 2 signals), or put two of them in paralell. Or I could just throw the pickups in a box and you could set it up however you like :D That bridge pickup does sound the best.

I'm hoping a tinkerer will buy this.

6. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    What's the scale on that bass and how's the B-string?

7. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    34"

Fantastic. As good as anything I've had (check my profile). PM me your email address and I'll send out some MP3s (let me know if you'd prefer great sounding 7-9MB files or decent sounding 3-5MB ones, and how many you'd like)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.