1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Moses / Lace Magnetic Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by calito808, Jul 1, 2016.

1. calito808

calito808

Jan 13, 2016
    Price:
    $80
    It is a well used and sturdy unit. The first run ever made so a bit vintage circa 1999. There were 2 models a single coil and humbucker, this is the single which has a more natural sound but it is magnetic so...The picture is a stock one and mine does not have the Moses Logo. I used to work there and preferred the clean look. When it was cast in epoxy the element itself was too close to the mold so a bit of the copper peeked through. I could have recast it but it was easier to just put a little tape over. Still pretty low key. It does have an input jack mounted and just needs a piece of velcro attached to the bottom of the fretboard.

Picture is an online pic but I will have the actual pic up todayish.

Attached Files:

2. Interested if you'll ship to Canada

3. calito808

calito808

Jan 13, 2016
    I'm sure that can be arranged.

4. Sold?

5. calito808

calito808

Jan 13, 2016
    Not yet.

6. Sold?

7. calito808

calito808

Jan 13, 2016
    I still have it.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021