1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Most Expensive Aus-Ebay Item Ever. Toneczar Echozar/AngelBaby/Modified Ernie Ball

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by icarussmicarus, Apr 9, 2009.

1. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    England
    :eek:

2. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    !!!!!!!
    I've got to say though, that EBVP expression pedal mod is amazing. Totally worth the cost! Yes, I have one. :D

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    That's not a bad price for the full set.

4. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    You could probably buy three other analog delays with one controllable by a footswitch, and get the same thing.

Meh, but these were polished in a snake oil and virgin tears mix, so they must be better right?

5. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz! Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to questing for the unobtanium. That said, there is no point in casting stones at something you've not tried just for the joy be being anti-elitist.

6. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    True. But that much money for a delay? It seems a bit far fetched. But since I have never tried one (and since only five other people have one) I'll leave this thread and troll no more until I have.

7. If you're a guitar player that's influenced by U2 and your whole sound is based around that type of thing then the price starts to seem less insane. For the money I would rather have a couple of tape echos, but that's just me. I would love to try these at some point though. There's not really anything else out there with the same features.

8. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    thumbs down.

9. If money was no object, this really is a fantastic opportunity. Money is an object for most though.

10. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    looks like someone bought it.

11. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Dennis bought it :D! What a legend.

12. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I wonder what the wait time is for an Angelbaby. I know that there's no wait on the expression pedals etc.

13. I'm guessin at least 2 years. But since we've seen a few on the 'bay lately - they may not be as rare as we all think........