Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by tuBass, Oct 30, 2003.

1. tuBass

tuBass

Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
    I don't usually watch Spike TV, but this show has an uncanny way of making me laugh until I cry. It's becoming a nightly must-see for the Finley family.

2. It's one of the stupidest shows out right now, but thats why I love it :D

Edit: Rather, I should say its one of the stupidest shows out right now, but the creators don't pretend that it isnt. :D

3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Isnt that the one where they just repeatedly abuse Japanese people or something?

4. Best show on TV, period.
    (Admittedly, that doesn't mean much right now)

5. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    It looks voluntary. I could do without the announcers though, they annoy me.

6. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    The shows I watch...
    The Daily Show
    Adult Swim
    Red Green
    MXC
    ...not really anything else ...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    I remember watching that show when I was in grade school in Tokyo. It was called "Takeshi's Castle" or something like that. They would start off with a few hundred competitors, and each stage would eliminate more and more. By the time the final stage came around there would only be about ten competitors left, and they would have to battle Takeshi himself in a laser tag on bumper cars type deal.

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I haven't had cable in over a year...and I think I miss it.

brad cook

9. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    That show cracks me up! :D

Anytime you can see normal people doing stupid things is kinda funny.....wait, I see normal people doing stupid things all the time! :meh:

That show is still funny to watch! :)

10. I LOVE MXC!!!!

Me and my dad will go silent for hours watching that. Did anyone else here see the episode where the guy went to do a backflip, and landed on his neck? I was rolling around for 5 minutes.

11. Victor Wooten98

Victor Wooten98 Guest

Jul 31, 2003
    South of Heaven...
    They had such a great joke the first time I saw it, It was something like;

(Japanese girl walk's up to camera) Im Jessica (I think) and I go to attend the Lesbian Cooking School (anouncers stop show) "Wait a min. I thought Lesbian's ate out" (other anouncer) "Only when they Muff up there Dinner"

LMAO that was soo damn funny, I couldnt believe it...

good times.