1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Most hated TV commercials?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by busta_bird, May 2, 2010.

1. busta_bird

busta_bird

Mar 11, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    What TV commercials do you dislike the most? I personally hate the new Enterprise commercial. A mom/son in a car and the son keeps saying "Mooom". HATRED.

2. TortillaChip520

TortillaChip520

Jun 3, 2008
    AZ
    HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD. HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD.

Do regular blankets slip and slide?

What? It's a Behringer!

3. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York
    All of them.

4. guitarchaser

guitarchaser

Mar 6, 2010
    Scotland
    I really hate the new Cadbury adverts, all of them. They don't sell the chocolate to me, if anything it puts me off wanting to buy their chocolate!

On the other hand, to be fair to other adverts, my most liked adverts are any of the Irn-Bru ad's

5. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Amen.

6. Those ones that try to get my to buy their product/service. Gerrr, it's so annoying.

7. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I typically am a fan of Linda Ronstadt's vocal work, but I thought her singing on the Plow King adverts was uninspired.

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Anything from IHOP is especially bad.

bc

9. This one:

10. guitarchaser

guitarchaser

Mar 6, 2010
    Scotland
    That was made of crack.

......I have never seen the likes of this....and....hope never to see anything like it again, no offence! *looked like the dog at about 3 and a half minutes through by the end of it*

11. Sorry, wrong youtube vid link. The one I was going to post had some NSFW stuff at the end, so it's all for the better I posted that one anyways...

12. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Endorsed by K.B. Guitars, Nordstrand Audio Pickups, Von York Strings and Gallien-Krueger Amps.
    I hate all commercials but the Caveman ones have well run their coarse. The first one premiered on the Superbowl something like what 5 or 6 years ago? The first one was funny for maybe the first time that I saw it and then after the first commercial ended, they should have let it die.

13. +1

and i know it's not tv but...

the radio commercial for 1-800 cars for kids or whatever it is. it's so digustingly catchy that it'll stick in your brain for days :mad: as soon as i hear the opening bass line i change the station.

14. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    What is this and advert for? Anti drug campaign?

15. E-trade babies.

16. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    That irritating "Diarrhea Lady" in the airport. Somebody slap the #### out of her, would ya'?!!

17. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    I can tolerate those, even after all these years.

It's the Capital One commercials that annoy the hell out of me. They've milked the raging Dark Ages guys to death. And their connection to the product is so forced and vague. At least with the cavemen and Geico, their connection is summed up in a quick tagline. What do the Dark Ages guys have to do with a damn credit card?

18. Tim Hortons and Cadbury.

19. derelicte

derelicte

Dec 25, 2007
    NJ/NYC

20. stinger12345

stinger12345

Jan 24, 2009
    Hayward, CA
    I hate that girl in the Progressive commercials. Just because we all know people like her, and I just wanna rip off one of my balls and throw it at her.