Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

most informative post of all time

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    in order to make ammends for a previous, more negative post - i felt obliged to start THIS thread.

how bout posting some links to threads that seemed really informative, thought inspiring, entertaining - or were just really great and memorable in some way.

kind of a battle of the great posts thread.
    :D

2. your negative thread is gonna have more feedback...I bet you

3. I see a theme here...

4. Joe, you having feelings of insecurity?:(

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Fuqua deleted some of them :mad:

I usually find instructional posts great

but there's no especific "great post" since that pretty subjetive (to your level or comprehension)

pretty much all you guys do great work over the GI and Technique forums (and the Pros too)

6. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    am i that transparent? :eek:

it's my mothers fault.

7. Mcrelly

Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    Yes I think your mother didn't **cough** breastfeed you enough! and your stage act cries "LOOK AT MEEEEeeeeee!!!!!" defenite insecurities about being accepted and loved. were you also a class clown in highschool? If its any consolation "I love you man!" in a straight hetrosexual, don't hug me too long kinda way :p

8. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I was proud of this one: King Crimson Poll

Granted, I started it, but I figured if we were all trying to over insecurities here, I could toot my own horn a little! :D Besides, it was a poll, and you know you love polls.