Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Most scary and screwed up recording

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by modulusbassist, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    That there is MESSED UP!
    [​IMG]

2. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Is Li'l Markie related to Biz Markie in any way?

3. thats...very....uhh whats the word? oh yea! freaky! those other songs look weird too. And the drawing on the cover...eww weird stuff. I wanna listen to more of it tho..

4. I told you so, LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!! This thing is sooo disturbing, well pass it around to your friends!!!!!:D

5. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    That seriously messed me up! They should play that at abortion clinics. Think, someone actually took time to make this. How did that seem like a good idea?

6. and i thought that listening to the middle break of "whole lotta love" while under the influence was screwed up...:eek:

7. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    Oh dear... that truly is... disturbing! :eek:

8. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    That was...disturbing..

9. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    i didnt think it was disturbing,but sad.abortion is a hard topic.

10. This is no way a representation of my views, it's just some sick record that I found in this glorious internet of ours.

11. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Why is it so sick?Hundeds of artists have wrote songs about abortion.I think if people considered having an abortion,and listened to this song,they might change their minds.It's very sad.

12. Just the way the guy did it, his voice and everything, it's scary.

13. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    It sounds like my 10-year old cousin.:p

My cousin has a really high-pitched voice.

14. Mutilation

Mutilation Member

Jan 10, 2002
    now if anybody here knows me.. they know that i gotta sick sence of humor.. muhaha..
    Hey was that James Hetfeild singing that? *grins*
    Im giving dave mustain vote of the year for more gayer refrences in a song than YMCA...
    "make my pistons bulge" - megadeth - mechanics.. thats just enuff fruityness right there... give him a indian uniform.. hehe if you ever goto a megadeth concert buy some corks!

15. I got to agree with frankencow here, I didnt find it disturbing, I just found it sad. I think the artist did a good job representing the life of a fetus that has been aborted. Although if I had done the recording I would have cut it off at the singing. That was not necessary at all. It would have been much more dramatic, if they had left the singing out at the end.

16. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your opinion on "gay" lyrics, because it was so relevant to the topic.

17. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    ...and the word need to be used in such a derogatory manor. Good call, Chief.

18. Oh damn, that s***'s is whack!