1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mothman vs.....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Quadzilla, May 20, 2011.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Mothman vs the black pu447 and brown c02k?

IMG_0779.

IMG_0780.

2. Thunderitter

Thunderitter Bass - the final frontier! Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    You've got to bring the Mothman to the DC, MD and VA GTG on the 26th of next month!

Please confirm and I will look into the pestilence, war, famine and death insurance.

3. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    The cat is regarded in some cultures to have spiritual and mystical powers so it should be safe. The Rooster on the other hand, although hideously powerful may be overtaken by the shear force of the Mothaman's lengendary radiance and suddenly burst into flames. I would recomend keeping a fire extinguisher near by.

4. Quadzilla

I can but I'll need waivers signed! Bad things tend to happen around this demon. When the previous owner took it in, bats were found dead in his yard (no lie). When I picked her up last night, while on the drive home, a light went on on my dash panel. The rear passenger door next to her had come ajar :eek: ! Maybe she was trying to escape? Maybe I should have let her?

The door has never come ajar before. Evil I tell you, pure evil!!!!!!!!

5. Ed Goode

Ed Goode Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    At least you're prepared for the Rapture, Fred .... even the End of Time is afraid of the Mothman :bag:

6. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I had to get rid of the Moth before the oncoming Rapture to spare my soul. May God have mercy on me for what Ive done to Fred!

(Jens Ritter needs to autograph this bass, and get pic'd playin it!)

7. JTFormula

JTFormula

Jan 20, 2011
    Brick, NJ
    Cute cat, looks very much like my little girl Shadow (see pic). Felis domesticus has a broad hearing range above and below human frequencies, thus the love of bass for these animals. I have a feeling the the Mothman, even at rest, is emitting tones beyond our hearing range, therefore calling the kitty over. Hopefully not to program him/her to kill while you are sleeping.

Since ancient Egyptian times, cats hold special mythical powers and they sense even the most minute change in its environment. They have the ability to combat evil thus providing protection to you from the good tasty evilness of the Mothman. :ninja:

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, my wife found it cute that she wanted to join me as I practiced.

Attached Files:

8. Quadzilla

I also forgot to mention that in addition to the door becoming ajar on the way home, it rained like hell, dark clouds, high winds and lots of lighting. I was a bit surreal.

9. metron

metron

Sep 12, 2003
    Denver
    You mothman thread guys need to read some lovecraft to clear the doom out of your systems. :D so is this a create your own vs thread?

Mothman vs g&l L1000. Mothman gets eternally banished to the realm of the legions which it used to spawn but will no more. There it meets its maker. The nameless one which will go unnamed. The remains of mothman are consumed by legion. G&l L1000 continues to gig although now the finish is permanently hazy.:bag:

10. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    I think I saw this movie, but the actors look different :bag:

11. TripleDouble

TripleDouble Guest

Aug 5, 2008
    Does the Mothman's neck dive like a plumbers' witching stick? Because if it does, that ain't water it's pointing at. I call dibs on one of Quad's Precisions when this thing eats him.

Oh no. can't stop staring at it.

12. Quadzilla

does anybody recall if the actual builder (luthier) was ever identified? Yes, I know it's Satan himself right? :D No but seriously, who built this beast?

13. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Probably an M. Night Shamalyan movie.

14. Ed Goode

Ed Goode Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Wasn't it the High Priestess' boy-friend-father in law? Or was he just the original possessed soul? :help:

15. Quadzilla

I don't believe that he was the builder (but I could be wrong). I may have to take some pics of the "bride of Quadzilla" with the Mothman!

mothman2.

16. JTFormula

JTFormula

Jan 20, 2011
    Brick, NJ
    Interesting how Lucifer and Luthier sound similar and have the same amount of letters with only two that are different. Hmmm..

I believe it was formed out of the gates of hell as one of the Runes of Evil. I don't think the members of Slayer can even harness the evil doings of the Mothman. Only Ozzy beholds the strength to use its awesome power. :D

17. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    I wonder if the obscure and totally evil Luthier made this beast as well?
    [​IMG]

18. Thunderitter

Thunderitter Bass - the final frontier! Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    Maybe you should have closed the door properly! :D

The change of ownership certainly explains the hellish weather over the last few days!

Now, if you cat looks like this after the weekend then the wrath of the Mothman has been released!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZXRlsMcuXzT2UhhQluR7GHu5IOmLGqO2aaysKzwKQyZbkszHG.

19. bassbenj

bassbenj

Aug 11, 2009
    You said it! I MUST have one of those pictures! Hey, I'll bet Jens could give up making basses just by setting up an autograph table with the Moth at any shindig. But then, maybe that is a bad thing...:meh:

20. In bookstores soon:

From Le Compte to The Mothman. My Descent Into Degradation and Doom by Quadzilla