1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Moto GP

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Ya gotta love Valentino Rossi. He coasts on qualifying day, and blows 'em away on raceday! Btw, I actually use his replica helmet when I ride, even though I ride a Gixxer 600.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Nice bike Woodchuck. If I get down to 250 pounds, my wife OK'ed the purchase of a Hyabusa. You guys can then call me Smoke! :D

[​IMG]

-Mike

3. Dude, that's awesome. I had a ZX-7R a few years ago. I want a new one. My girlfriend has told me several times she'll break up with if I actually get one.

She's no fun! :rollno:

4. StarMountainKid

StarMountainKid

Nov 6, 2005
    It will be interesting if he decides to switch from a motorcycle to an Formula 1 machine. Reminds me of the great John Surtees, who won 7 World Championships on motorcycles in the late '50's in Europe, including winning every race in the 350cc and 500cc calsses in 1959. Then he switched to F1 and won the World Championship for Ferrari in 1964.

Hope Valentino continues to do well whatever his racing vehicle of choice may be in the future.

5. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Motorcycles look cool. But I prefer a bit more steel between me and the other guy. That one that NEVER sees you before they hit you.