Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

motorcycle buffs

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by olps, Jun 1, 2003.

1. olps

olps

Nov 12, 2001
    Canada
  2. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Not my cup of tea! I really am not a cruiser fan (well ,there are a few I'm partial to), and definitely not a fan of this - check avatar for normal preference in bikes!

I reckon it'll be pretty handy in a straight line, a bugger to pick up if you ever drop it and it probably steers like a cow! My other pet hate would be all that chrome to keep clean....;)

3. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    Not a fan either. A bit too over the top and cartoonish for me. I'm also not a fan of cruisers,
    I ride a 1998 Honda VFR800 (incidentally I think the latest version of that bike also is too
    much of Manga cartoon style, mine is right at the limit...).

4. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland

Now the VFR I like ! Nice bike - and one I was considering myself, but they were a bit too pricey when I got mine, so the Kwak had to do!

All the latest bikes seem to be coming out very angular - well, the faired ones at least!

5. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    it doesn't come stock with a cup holder? i'm sorry, but that bike just screams to be adorned with useless chrome baubles and knick-knacks. junk...in my opinion :D