Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Motorcycle help

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kaboom133, May 18, 2004.

1. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    Hey everyone, I just bough my first cruiser(I've had quite a few dirt bikes) and I was wondering if anybody had any good sites on bike care. Thanks! Oh, by the way, it's an '81 Honda BC 750, PERFECT shape!! :)

2. LoJoe

LoJoe

Sep 5, 2002
    Concord, NC USA.
  3. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I apologize that I can't help, but I wanted to post a gratutitous chopper picture.

[​IMG]

4. man, i really gotta get my vespa out of storage.
    79 P200 all quadraphenia'd out for those of you who care.
    *crickets*

5. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    Hmmm, I think I'm going to take this opportunity to hijack my own thread. I want to see some pictures of talkbass bikes, so if you've got 'em, post 'em here!

That's a sweet chopper, but I could never ride one of those. That has to be rough without shocks... at least that once has some springs.

*goes off to take a picture of the "new" bike*

6. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Never ridden one, but I've been told that bikes without suspensions (I forget what the jargon is) aren't as bad as one would be afraid of to ride in terms of comfort. YMMV. I just thought it was a cool picture. :)

7. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    It's called a "hard tail" innit?

8. [​IMG]

this isn't my bike. but it's as close a pic as i could find. mine has more mirrors and chrome, cause i'm a bad ass on my scooter.

i wish i had a pic of my step dad's chopper. he built it in 1969 and won all sorts of competitions showing it. it was featured in a bunch of magazines.

9. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    I didn't feel like taking it out of the shed, so the lightings porr, plus it needs a good cleaning, but there's the new bike, '81 Honda CB 750 Custom.

I hope this works, i'm trying to figure out this picture posting stuff.
    http://www.geocities.com/epd66333/sideshed.jpg

10. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    How do I make that smaller?

11. unharmed

unharmed Iron Fishes

May 19, 2003
    London, England
    That's a sweet little creature. I love vintage scooters. :cool:

Here's a recent pic of mine. She's on the market if any Aussies are interested....