1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Mountainking Frequency LSD *Price Drop*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jdfarrell81, May 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jdfarrell81

jdfarrell81 Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Price:
    The Frequency LSD can be as musical or as wild as you want it to be. The solo fuzz tone is super versatile. The Color, Feedback, Sag, and Frequency controls give you an almost limitless amount of control over what type of fuzz you want.

The real fun starts when you engage the Freq Out switch. Oscillating mayhem ensues! But again, the mayhem has its own order, and you have plenty of control. You CAN make ungodly walls of noise if you want, but you can also get huge fuzz with controlled oscillations. I liked using it to get endless sustain and howling feedback. It’s very interactive with your bass’ volume and tone controls too.

It’s a great, shockingly versatile pedal. Conventional players will find plenty to love, but I think the noiseniks, doomers, and sonic explorers will get the most out of it.

Price is shipped / Paypal’d in the US. The pedal is in perfect working order and very good cosmetic condition. One or two tiny nicks, but nothing major. Comes with original box.

I’m definitely open to trades. Plus or minus cash as needed. Some of the things I’m looking for are:

3Leaf Octabvre
    Octave Pedals
    Envelope Filters
    Iron Ether Oxide
    Prunes and Custard
    Fuzz and Dirt Pedals
    Red Witch Zeus
    Earthbound Beast
    DOD Bifet
    Iron Ether Nimbus
    Freaker Wah
    Empress Parametric