Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mouse/Bloodcirculation

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Vorago, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    This might sound familiar, but I have a problem with my computermouse. Whenever I use the computer my hands tend to get very cold after a while. Afterwards, it's realy hard to play bass (well not hard, but my hands are just not as flexible and they seem to be, well, stiff and cold). I figured out that this has to do with my bloodcirculation. In order to get it running again I wash my hands with really hot water and soap. This helps but I was hoping that there might be a permanent solution for this problem..A certain hand position? A specific computermouse? I try to keep my arm "floating", but it's hard to keep that up for long periods of time.

Any help?

2. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Heh. Happens to me, too.

What I do is: when i don't need to move the mouse too much (like the page has a lot of reading stuff), I just let go of the mouse and curl my fingers back up to warm them up. Or wait a few minutes and do something else before I go back to bass.