1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Moving/retiring from bass, everything must go sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ernval, Jan 18, 2013.

1. ernval

ernval

Mar 10, 2006
    Hello TB! Here are the last of my bass collection :( Need to raise some $$ for a move and I'm out of the game, so need to sell some basses!

All basses will ship via UPS Ground and amount includes shipping.

No International inquiries. Shipping to lower 48 United States. Paypal only.

1). Pedulla MVP 4 String in Ice Blue. 3A quilt top, case included. Purchased in 2009. My #1 bass of all time (and if you knew my collection, this is a strong statement!!!). $2,250. SOLD!!!

2). Musicman Stingray 4 HS, 9.8 LBS. Case included. $975. ON HOLD.

3). Status Level 42, 30th Anniversary bass, #8 of 42. LED's on front and side. Hard Shell Case, still looking for original authenticity certificate, but if I cannot find it, Beaver at Bass Central can get you one. $3,000. I've got loads of double ball strings that I will put with the bass (at least five sets!) SOLD!!!!

4). Spector NS 6XL, #028, USA made. Birthdate 4/5/07. No case, but will ship in gig bag. $2,500 ON HOLD

All have been lovingly kept up by a local bass guy, but with the dry Colorado winter, you may need to adjust them when you receive them.

This is it, the last of eight years of collecting and playing. Let's give my babies good homes!!!!

Pictures - (I'm not the best photographer, but I think you can see what you'll be getting!).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92370141@N06/

Thanks!

Ernest

2. Colla10

Colla10

Nov 8, 2006
    CT
    PM

3. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what?

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Very nice basses!

4. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Supporting Member

I'm sorry you're quitting, etc. That is heartbreaking.
    The Level 42 bass is my dream bass and a STEAL at $3k !!!

5. ernval

ernval

Mar 10, 2006
    To the top!

6. loend68

loend68 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2008
    NH
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses, T.C. Electronics
    Wow that Spector is hot!! Two many strings for me....

7. Awesome Spector NS 6 at a fantastic price! If I had the money, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.

8. ernval

ernval

Mar 10, 2006
    Ok, price drop to $2,500 for the Spector. Let's call it the "I only want to make one trip to the UPS store on Monday" drop :)

Thanks!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021