1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Moving Sale: Crown XTI2002

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pablomigraine, Aug 6, 2012.

1. pablomigraine

pablomigraine Commercial User

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    VP & Managing Director - Willcox Basses
    As with all good things in life, there comes some bad with the good.... so along with my promotion at work, comes the incredible expense of moving to another state.

Up on offer is my nearly new Crown XTI2002. This is the newer, revamped XTI series, with a quieter fan and better limiter. This thing is rated for 2,000w RMS @4ohms, and is INSANELY powerful. I pretty much have my choice of power amps in life, and I determined this to be the best of the newer Class-D / SMPS amps available. FAR superior to the XLS "Drivecore" series, and built better IMHO, the only amp I'd consider superior in this wattage range would be the QSC's, and they're nearly twice the price per watt. The overall performance of this amp is, IME, much better than many "entry level" Class-D / SMPS amplifiers out there advertising equal or even much greater wattage. The DSP is fantastic and incredibly flexible, but you need to download and install the free HiQnet software from Crown to get the most out of it. I currently have the amp set for Mono-Input, bridge mono output, no EQ, 48db/Octave rumble-filter at 36hz and the limiter set to "mild" ;)

At anywhere close to full volume this thing is INSANELY loud. It's probably got 14-20 hours or less on it, and will ship in the factory packaging with a hi-quality Belkin USB cable for DSP programming, and all original paperwork. Manufacturer specs can be found HERE

$700 new, delivered to your door as-new for $375.

Pictures up tomorrow.... absolutely NO TRADES.... need the cash boys!!

2. pablomigraine

pablomigraine Commercial User

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    VP & Managing Director - Willcox Basses
    On hold pending payment

3. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    insanely good deal here....DURN :D

4. dave2