1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Moving to another position - a farewell of sorts

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by WarwickOfficial, Mar 10, 2013.

1. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Well - I wanted to let everyone know that I've made the decision to move on to another position. I'll be leaving Warwick so that I can work closer to home, and to better suit the needs of my family. I will not be posting as Warwick Official anymore - I thank everyone for the welcome I recieved, and a great time while I was here as an official rep for such a great company. I am honored to have had the opportunity to work for one of the best musical instrument manufacturers in the world - and glad to have 'met' you all! Its been a great time - and I will still be around under my regular account (Garey), but simply as a regular user. Please be patient during the transition - Once again - THANK YOU!!!

Best regards,

Garey

2. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

:eek:

3. Indeed.

Well, thanks for all your help! You have been a great rep, and have helped me a lot with all of my Warwick questions. Good luck!

4. Well Garey, best of luck in your new horizons, you will be missed....

5. leehinson

leehinson

Jul 18, 2010
    Good luck to you in all of you endeavors and thanks for all of your help.

6. Thanks for your help, Garey.

7. You'll be missed as Warwick's official voice on this forum. Thanks for all the great info you've provided, both to the public forum and to me personally regarding the 3 'Wicks i've purchased over the years. Good luck at your new position, Garey.

8. socialleper

socialleper Bringer of doom and top shelf beer Supporting Member

May 31, 2009
    Canyon Country, CA
    Bummer. We will miss you Garey. Hope you dig your new job :)

9. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Thanks for all the kind words! It is greatly apprecaited!

Please be patient for my replacement to come on board...Warwick Official will still be here to "assist you in any"!!!

10. jeremy_p

jeremy_p

Jun 29, 2011
    Jasper, MI
    That's cool man, no matter how awesome of a job you still have to put family first. Thanks for all your help too.

11. Herrick

Herrick

Jul 21, 2010
    Munchkin Land
    Good luck to you and your family, Sir!

12. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Thanks again for all the positive support! I'm fortunate to have been among such great company here at TB.....and perhaps I'll stick my head in from my new position - another great company that makes some of the best quality products in its field! More to come....but I'll say - These things really "Boogie"s!!

13. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    Carlos Santana said that about the product of a small upstart amp company. Can't recall the name of it though...;p

14. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Haha...yes indeed he did!

15. Nooooo don't leave us!

Lol

Really, hope you find much success in your adventure of life.

Be good Garey, rock on !

16. Garey, thank you very much for all your helpful and quick information. Your TalkBass presence will be missed. All the best to you and your family.

Would you consider creating your own TB handle & drop by again in the future, if time permits?

Again, thank you very much!

17. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    TolerancEJ - I've been a member of Talkbass for a decade - handle is Garey - and you can be sure I'll be around!!