1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Moving to Waukegan and looking for a place..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ryan morris, Jul 21, 2008.

1. ryan morris

ryan morris

Sep 11, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    So, I just got a job in Waukegan, IL (north chicagoland) and am looking for a studio with hardwood floors (wood floors are a bit of a large priority)..

It would be nice to be downtown or in a nice neighborhood in Waukegan.

I thought I was going to live in Evanston but Pace busses don't have the best schedules up there.

I've checked the News Sun and craigslist but haven't found anything awesome. I've also looked for some realty companies with rentals but haven't turned much up.

Visited a place on Water and Genesee that could work if it had to.

Anyone have an awesome suggestions for resources or places in general or specific?

Hardwood Floors
    $500-700
    Nice neighborhood or downtown

-Ryan

2. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    I've used Rent.com [ebay company] & Apartments.com

I used Rent.com to find the place i'm currently living in.

Good luck.

3. ryan morris

ryan morris

Sep 11, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks. I tried rent.com about a week ago and didn't find much.. but I was comparing it to some of those amazing places in Evanston (and even a couple that I considered in Rogers Park.. ha). I looked again today and found some that might make for really nice back-up (in case I can't find exactly what I'm lookin' for) places. Ha. I've got to get this figured out soon before I start losing sleep over it though.. ha.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021