1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MP Blueberry Overdrive. MXR M82 Envelope Filter.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mmbongo, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmbongo

mmbongo Dilly Dilly! Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    I have two pedals to move today!

Prices include shipping to the lower 48. No shipping outside of the US. Paypal welcome!

Mainly looking to sell, but may consider trades for a Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B or a set of P/J pickups.

First up is an MXR M82 Envelope Filter. This is one awesome little envelope filter, the clean blend really brings it to life. Near mint condition, no major issues other than signs of normal use. Original box and paperwork included.
    SOLD

Next is a Mad Professor Blueberry bass overdrive. This is a great low to mid gain overdrive, sort of reminds me of a Catalinbread SFT but with less fizz or a Pork Loin with more gain. Can really get tubey and old school, but the aggressive grind of the Darkglass B3K was more what I'm looking for. This one is in good condition with scuffs and scrapes you'd expect from a used pedal.
    TRADED!

Prices include shipping to the lower 48. No shipping outside of the US. Paypal welcome!

Mainly looking to sell, but may consider trades for a Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B or a set of P/J pickups.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ugly_bassplayer

ugly_bassplayer Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Qu├ębec
    Blueberry is mine......:)

3. mmbongo

mmbongo Dilly Dilly! Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Indeed!