1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MP Ceres of the Olympian Party

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Peter McFerrin, Mar 28, 2006.

1. ukrain_450.

Apparently, Ms. Tymoshenko feels that her best electoral strategy is to appear as goddess of the harvest, in hopes of capturing Ukraine's rural vote.

2. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    :D

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

Hmm, the Ukraine, I think I've heard of that...is that where Princess Leia is from?

bc

4. That's at least where her hair is from.

Rock on
    Eric

5. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
    Hairdo aside, that's one of the best-looking politicians I've ever seen.

6. She is quite comely, yes. I'm not sure about that brooch, though.

7. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    She is cool, actually has brains and not too evil, for politician this is very uncommon in ex Soviet Union countries. I can only think of maybe 5 who are not psycho. I mean she was wanted in Russia, if you are wanted in Russia for political reasons or taxes (or both as they are the same thing) you are a nice person by definition.

8. In Soviet Russia, taxes pay YOU!

Wait, no, that doesn't work...

9. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA

It actually does because all the salaries were provided by government:) so yeah in the way taxes did pay me:) and yes in a way it didn’t work:)

10. So, did you run a gulag? Or are you one of those huge ex-KGB guys who made people "disappear?"

Rock on
    Eric

11. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Believe me, the only thing he made disappear was his weekly beet ration and a bunch of vodka.

bc

12. In America, you can always find a party.... in Soviet Russia, Party can always find you!

13. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    I am not allowed to talk about that...

:ninja:

mmm vodka... I am quiting drinking water for a week starting tomorow.

14. I've got a favorite customer named Anatoly who's a Russian defector. He was with Russian Special Forces for a long time, fought the Mujahideen in Afghanistan and such. He's got a LOT of unit tatoos, and some cool scar stories. His last job was working security for some secret lab, and there was an accident. Now he's got this hideous scar on his forehead where acid got splashed on him. Damn cool guy, though. Big, very friendly. Plays the Mandolin, which looks funny in his gigantic paws.

Rock on
    Eric

15. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    So you are saying he is a Russian Stereotype? :)

16. Right down to the incredibly thick accent, booming laugh, dumpy wife, and VERY hot daughter.:D

I LOVE his accent. It's really hard for me to keep from breaking into that accent when I talk to him. Sounds like big russian bear!!:D

Rock on
    Eric

17. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    you sure he's not a character in a james bond movie?

18. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Then shouldn't he play balalaika, in stead?

If I remember the name correctly, then you should look up Benazir Bhutto, the former Prime Minister of Pakistan. If I don't remember the name correctly, then I think it's close to that.

19. Bhutto's pretty, but not as much as Tymoshenko. It's probably a preferences call.

20. No, he's a good guy. But he LOOKS like he could play a bad guy.

Rock on
    Eric