Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MP3 player problems?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by wakizashi, Jul 27, 2005.

1. wakizashi

wakizashi

Dec 5, 2003
    Lafayette,LA
    Here is my situation. I need a good solid mp3 player that meets my requirements which are but 2. Have atleast 20gb, and have a recorder that could potentially be used for recording practices, gigs, etc. Everyone tells me to get an iPod and buy a voice recorder but all the reviews on the recorders (sold separatly for about $40) buy other musicians say that the sound quality is ****. I'm not expecting studio quality, I just want to be able to listen back to what I played without a completly crappy sound. I've heard good things about Creative's Zen Micro series (recorder built in and supposedly has decent sound). But the biggest size they come in is 6gb (I need more than that).

If you guys have any suggestions please tell me. It would be nice to hear from someone with experience on this particular problem.

2. I've heard REALLY nice things about an Iriver 20 GB, but I'm not sure if they still make them in the US...

3. +50,000,000

iRiver > all. Worth every penny.

4. wakizashi

wakizashi

Dec 5, 2003
    Lafayette,LA
    Thanks. I'll check it out.