Mpegs of me...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by martyman5000, Apr 3, 2005.

1. not bad , man . i like your tone ( espeacially in the first video) What bass is it ?
  2. Thanks......I don't have any batteries for my tuner :meh: so it's as close as I can get it. It's a Ibanez roadstar II with a larrivve fretless neck. I'm using a Roland cube 30 for an amp.
  3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Nice! That model of Ibanez was my first case of GAS back when they were new :bassist:

I dug the clips
  4. It's the only bass I've ever owned. BAck in 86 (expo 86 in Vancouver B.C.) my friend, who is a wicked drummer and I went to a music shop and I couldn't decide on a Steinberger GL-2 copy or the Ibanez, I think I made the right choice LOL. I worked a whole summer for that bass and paid $350. The next bass I really wanted (another Geddy influence) was a Red Rick, but I tried one and it didn't turn me on.
  5. jusaplaya

Dec 14, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Nice clips....the first one is pretty nice, has a funky little rhythm to it
  6. I'm going to have to look at those bands, Candlemass and Trouble...I'm old school with metal still in my blood. That bassline is over ten years old and never really finished LOL I've never played it with a drummer, that would be really fun.

Here is a longer version (it's called Diverdave)