1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MPG 6 - G&L L2000e

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fenderjazz68, Jun 23, 2005.

1. I have two things for sale at this point.

1) Matt Pulcinella MPG Level 6 bass. 6 string loaded with EMG's. $850 + shipping **** Sold ****

[​IMG]

2) G&L L2000e fretless. If you know G&L's, the e series is quite sought after. Has later style case. $650 + shipping

[​IMG]

2. nosajwp

nosajwp

Jun 14, 2005
    Winston-Salem, NC
    I guess the deal on the MPG fell through? Can you email me with a more detailed description, and some more pics?

Thanks!

kg4yvy a t yahoo d o t com

3. After 3 weeks it didn't look like the deal was going anywhere, so it's back.

Pix sent.

4. nosajwp

nosajwp

Jun 14, 2005
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Sorry, but I accidentally deleted the pics. Can you re-send? Also, please describe the condition. Is there any damage (cracks, dents, scratches, etc), fretwear, or other problems? Does it have a case? Do the truss rod and electronics work properly?

Thanks!

5. I'd call condition 85% or above. Frets are cool, no problems I'm aware of... Never needed to adjust neck adjustment.

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    What's the difference between then L-2000 and the L-2000e? you've caught my eye :p.

-Ray

7. The L2000e is a first generation L2000.

Originally there also was a L2000 that was passive, although I never have seen one in person, I have heard that they exist.

The L2000e was just an L2000 with electronics. The first generation differs from the current generation in that it has a bass boost option instead of the current treble boost. Also, the headstock looks like a Fender, later to be changed to the current config under threat of a lawsuit from the above mentioned company.

8. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    PM sent

9. I sold the MPG.

I will get more pix of the L2000e