Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MPG 6 - G&L L2000e

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fenderjazz68, Jun 23, 2005.

1. I have two things for sale at this point.

1) Matt Pulcinella MPG Level 6 bass. 6 string loaded with EMG's. $850 + shipping **** Sold ****

[​IMG]

2) G&L L2000e fretless. If you know G&L's, the e series is quite sought after. Has later style case. $650 + shipping

[​IMG]

2. nosajwp

nosajwp

Jun 14, 2005
    Winston-Salem, NC
    I guess the deal on the MPG fell through? Can you email me with a more detailed description, and some more pics?

Thanks!

kg4yvy a t yahoo d o t com

3. After 3 weeks it didn't look like the deal was going anywhere, so it's back.

Pix sent.

4. nosajwp

nosajwp

Jun 14, 2005
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Sorry, but I accidentally deleted the pics. Can you re-send? Also, please describe the condition. Is there any damage (cracks, dents, scratches, etc), fretwear, or other problems? Does it have a case? Do the truss rod and electronics work properly?

Thanks!

5. I'd call condition 85% or above. Frets are cool, no problems I'm aware of... Never needed to adjust neck adjustment.

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    What's the difference between then L-2000 and the L-2000e? you've caught my eye :p.

-Ray

7. The L2000e is a first generation L2000.

Originally there also was a L2000 that was passive, although I never have seen one in person, I have heard that they exist.

The L2000e was just an L2000 with electronics. The first generation differs from the current generation in that it has a bass boost option instead of the current treble boost. Also, the headstock looks like a Fender, later to be changed to the current config under threat of a lawsuit from the above mentioned company.

8. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
  9. I sold the MPG.

I will get more pix of the L2000e