Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MPG level 5--- $950

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by OnederTone, Jul 14, 2004.

1. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    MP Guitars Level 5

I posted this yesterday, but took it down to rethink- and yes... this is what I want to do.....

5 string fretted- 35" scale The spacing is wide, but very comfortable- Alder body Maple neck rosewood fretboard. Gold hardware, Bassline J's and Demeter 3 band eq. (all freq's fixed...)

the pic is the actual bass, but has had some changes since the pic was made... a 5th knob was added t accomadate the Demeter and the knobs are now gold instead of black...

great condition- there is a slight ammount of thumb wear and the top of the front pu, and a slight rubbed spot on the back of the neck at the 12 fret (really have to look hard for both.)

$950 ships it to anywhere in the lower 48 states... (AK, HI and international we'll have to talk about it)

2. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    I PM'd you...

Marshall

3. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    still available...