Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey guys, I've got this bass up for sale/trade. It's a Matt Pulcinella Guitars Level 5 5 string bass. I would describe it as a "Hi-Fi Lakland". The necks are just about the same. It's got a great hi-fi tone to it, and it is very versatile. It'll do killer slap, and nice mellow fingerstyle. This is a VERY light bass, and balances very well. It's most definatly the lightest bass I've owned. It's got Seymour Duncan basslines Soapbars and Pre-amp. The only thing wrong is some headstock finish cracking, but you can only see it in the light, and has no ill-effects. This was the way I got it. This bass is Alder/Rosewood, 35" scale, and all Hipshot hardware (Ultra-lite tuners, A-style bridge). This bass was set up about 2 weeks ago with Brand new LaBella rounds, and they are still in the "New" stage. Anyways, pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only reason why I'm selling/trading is to help finance a custom/cure my GAS. I'd be interested in trading for a Peavey Cirrus 5, but let me know if you have anything else to trade. Selling price is $950 shipped, with a gig bag. If you have anymore questions, just feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to reply.

Thanks,
    Scott D.

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Bump for a great bass at a great price. Definately wish I had the cash for this one. Good luck selling it.

3. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks for the bump... This is being traded for a Cirrus 5!

4. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sure you don't want to trade it for a Cirrus 6? If you cover my shipping, she's yours. I have all the paperwork for her and everything, the warranty card, the straplocks, the allen wrenches...

5. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Doood, it's already been sent. ;)

6. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?????? All good man. Good luck with it.