1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mr. Black Gilamondo, Funkzilla, Afterneath, Deluxe Bass Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by leamdav, Sep 30, 2017.

1. leamdav

leamdav Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Bettendorf, IA
    Price:
    Hey guys, clearing out some pedals. They are all in really good shape, I bought them all used but have never taken them out of the house. All perfectly functional. Prices below, no trades. If you want to buy multiple I'd be willing to package them in a deal.

Mr. Black Gilamondo, velcro - $150
    SolidgoldFX Funkzilla, used to have Velcro, before me - $180
    EQD Afterneath - $170
    MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe, velcro - $125

IMG_20170930_150738. IMG_20170930_150752. IMG_20170930_150749. IMG_20170930_150745. IMG_20170930_150755.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. PWV

PWV Gold Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tacoma
    Is the Afterneath V2 with soft-click button?

3. leamdav

leamdav Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Bettendorf, IA
    Yes, it is V2. It does has the soft click button.

PWV likes this.
  4. jazznrick

jazznrick Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2006
    Woodlands, Texas
    You know what? I've had enough of you, leamdav.

Perhaps it's not a rule, but I've been trading on this forum for over a decade and I have found there is a gentleman's respect around here. When the system works a guy/gal price a pedal just about right from the start. The pedal sells quickly because of ssome negotiatiing or it was just a good price. Bassist to bassist. Pedal lover to pedal lover. No ebay or reverb involved. A bit like you're dealing with a friend of sorts.

But you spit at that policy and the spirit of talkbass. I've seen the pedals I sold you up for sale. I believe you have literally asked for 40% more than what I sold them to you for. I don't care about the money. I care about you treating this place like your own personal Giving Tree. And if you remember the story, there's something about that Giving Tree and stops giving. Can't quite remember.