Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mr. Bungle's "Squeeze Me Macaroni"

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    OOooooh I don't feel as ashamed asking for a tab! Horray, alright, does anyone have any decent transcription of "Squeeze Me Macaroni" I love this song and thought I know it would be pretty hard for a band to cover, I'd love to be able to play it. Good idea for a new forum!

2. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    StupidMatt: Here is your tab and and here is a public service announcement that you should read.

People, at the very least, please do a thorough search of the tab section here at TalkBass before asking for tablature. Here is a link to it (you can also check out www.basstabarchive.com, which is a "mirror" of the TalkBass tab section).

3. No_Fingures

No_Fingures

Jun 17, 2002
    Boston Ma
    That tab does not look right.....there is a part o that my bass teacher transcibed for me. And that same part in the tab is close not correct. And if the person did not get that part correct i don't think he got the rest right for that was one of the easier parts.

PLus my bass teacher is blind so his hearing will beat out almost anyones.

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'm sorry, I should have been more specific... I want a correct transcription of the song. I already checked the basstabarchive AND did a search of at yahoo... etc. So there poo poo head! :D

5. No_Fingures

No_Fingures

Jun 17, 2002
    Boston Ma
    Your looking on the internet for a correct transcription.??:confused:

FInd a book or something man. If ya have a teacher bring it too him.....Tabs are not gonna get ya playing it correct.

6. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    If you are replying to NF, in his/her defense there was mention of finding a book or teacher who knows it... not helpful advice, but advice other than "Tabs are not cool."