Mr. T e-mailed me today...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rayzak, Jan 6, 2003.

1. rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Mr. Tobias, that is. He mailed me a pic of my soon to be dream bass. 535 in blueburst. Should be finished by the end of the month and shipped in February. The wait is killin' me, but i've gotten quite a few nice toys lately to keep me occupied:) It's a tulip-wood body with myrtle burl top.
  2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Pics for us?

3. hujo

Apr 18, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Man I'm dissapointed, I thought you got a mail from the real Mr. T!

4. [Mr. T Voice on]

I pity the fool who gets people to come to his thread by making think Mr.T has something to do with it! Take that, sucka!

[Mr. T Voice off]

5. rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    I can't figure out how do decrease the size of the pic to post it. It's to large to post:confused: I'm not the most computer literate guy, i'm doin' good by posting this;) Anyway, any tips on how to resize a J-peg would be great. It's not painted yet, the pic is of the body before sanding and finish. It's lookin' good though.
  6. rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks Kong. How you like your new fretless? It's a beautiful bass. Thanks for posting the pic.
  7. Wow !

Mike's building his best basses ever these days. I bet he'll make you really happy.

8. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    rayzak -

Worth the wait, hmn?

Mike's the MAYHN!

9. rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Hey Gard, yeah it looks like it's gonna be worth the wait:) I cannot wait. Hey, i'm sending you a PM.

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone.