Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mrphattay

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by cecile, May 1, 2005.

1. Bill purchased my jazz bass a few weeks ago. I highly recommend him, I received a fast payment. Nice guy.
    Thanks,
    Cecile

2. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Bought 4 chrome knobs from me to complete building his evil robot designed to destroy the world. No sweat off my back, I needed the money. If he fails at his evil scheme, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future. If his evil robot does it's job, all this is moot.
    :D

3. twangchief

twangchief Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Altoona, PA
    He bought my used Elixir strings. Really fast payment!!! Hope they are working out for you.

4. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Bill bought some PU's from me...super nice guy, payed immediately. It was a super smooth transaction all the way around. Now if he would only tell us what he's using all these parts for...I'm getting a little suspicious... :D

5. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Mr Phattay purchased some Fender Pickups from me. He was really disappointed when he found out they weren't pick-up trucks. I tried to tell him they were bass pickups, not pickups as in trucks. He responded by saying, "Yeah right, if they were meant for bass then why are they called fender?" I tried to explain the entire history of Leo Fender, and he wouldn't have any of it. He was firm they were pickup trucks with fenders on them. Once I told him that they were wierd tiny trucks that go in a bass to make sound, he calmed down. And when I told him that they didn't need gas, he was ecstatic.

Well, in spite of all this he paid quickly and was easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again either.

6. echo008

echo008 Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    I recently traded My FBB 4 string For His Yamaha 5 string .... Smooth Transaction all the way!!! item was exactly as he described well packed and sweet sounding.
    Hope you are loving the FBB!!!!!
    - Tom

7. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Bill purchased my entire parts bin, bin and all, in one fell swoop, like some sort of stealth ninja assassin, who was also part hawk and part panther and part some other third thing. Just came out of no where, pouncing on the helpless squirrels. Payment was instant, great communication, all-around great guy to deal with. I'm giving you 100 points*. Thanks!!

P.S.
    Poor squirrels...

*Points not redeemable for cash, credit, or other material objects. Points are non-existant. Caution - Do not eat points. Do not mix points with other points given as a reward or prize for great service. Points not valid in Europe, Asia, South America, Austrailia, or Antarctica. Points are illegal in the United States. Possessino of points, intentional or not, punishable by a gajillion years in prison and/or a $1 fine. Points worth twice face value in Puerto Rico. No purchase necessary, supply may vary.

8. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    bought some strings and pickups from me, quick payment and all around no hassle transaction

9. C-5KO

C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Bill is extremely understand.

We put together a big deal, and even through the confusion and complications because of crossborder payment, was very cool.

I highly recommend Bill as a buyer.

10. Bill purchased my 73' fender p-bass. Yet again, I highly recommend him. Hope to do buisness with again. :)