Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MTD 435 #33 + Case! Excellent Condition!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CtNxFLeX, Oct 20, 2004.

1. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Hey you guys, I have a MTD 435 Ash Body #33 with a customized case for this bass. I bought it recently on-line, BUT, it didn't have the Tone I was looking for which is in a Korina Body. I need to sell this one to get the Korina instead.

I'm selling this for $2000 with Free Ground shipping within the 48 States.

If anywhere else, I can also ship international with additional cost of course.

Please help me sell this Bass, I just cleaned up the Neck with Lemon Oil, looks brand new, plus put new DR Medium Strings!

If you know anyone who might be interested or know who has a Korina MTD 435, let me know! Appreciate it. Thanks =)

Oh by the way, I'm still selling the SWR Workingman 15, anyone interested in that? Its in Like Brand New Condition!

Thanks,

Felix Lin
    201-741-1842

2. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    I've got pictures, e-mail me if your interested!

3. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Hey you guys, i decided to move down to $1900. I will be losing money since its free shipping and new strings are added on the bass.

Anyone interested? Any offers?

4. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Well, I decided to lower the price for you guys down to $1800, I bought another MTD with Alder wood so it'll have my sound! I'm excited =)

But I need to sell this Ash Body one. So this special price is special because in a few days, i'll be listing it online on ebay for around $1900. Talk Bass users will get it at $1800 with free shipping insured than bidding on ebay. So heres your chance before its sold!

Good Luck, oh yeah. First come first serve, I believe those who actually ask first should get the deal than those who wait. =) Take Cares

Felix Lin

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    What neck fingerboard material is it? Any top, or just alder?

6. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    I've played this bass, its a natural colored ash bodied bass with no top, and the fretboard/neck is all wenge.