Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MTD 435 #33 + Hard Case GREAT CONDITION!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CtNxFLeX, Feb 11, 2005.

1. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Hi, I have a MTD 435 available for sale. It's #33 and is in great condition. I have pictures available in zip format, let me know if your interested and I'll foward them to you by e-mail.

Need to sell this quick cause of bills. :meh:

Felix Lin
    CtNxFLeX@aol.com

2. pistoleroace

pistoleroace

Sep 13, 2002
    WI
    Price, specs? This may help you sell it if you put it in your ad.

3. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Good advice ;)

Well, i decided to put the pics on my website with a picture of the description Michael Tobias typed out that came with the bass.

For the price... I'm looking for best offer. I paid $2,000 for this bass with new DR Medium strings and lemon oiled up the neck and put new batteries.

I will sell for $1900 shipped ground Fedex/UPS now. But best offer is also accepted. As I said, i'm trying to sell this quick cause of my Credit Card bills, financial APR interests is killing me :help:

Pics are located at MTD PICS

Felix Lin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Well, there still isn't any offers, but what is the average price for this item? I bought it for over $1900 and was hoping I could get atleast $1700 back, but doesn't seem like its possible

Did the market price for the MTD drop? I'm worried now that I won't even get over $1,000 for this or maybe I got ripped off when i bought it last year?

Any help would be great. i need to get the best value for this bass to sell. I don't want to lose more money.

Thanks

5. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    I'm not buying but you could DEFINITELY get over 1000 back.Maybe even 1500?It's a sweet bass like

6. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Whoa... I-Love-Ratm, you hit the spot! Your pretty accurate. I just sold the bass for $1500 =) Thanks for your help, appreciate your feedback!

Buyer... enjoy the many years with it, I'm glad someone is :)

(I am almost debt free! Just a few thousand more... ) :rollno: