Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    Alder body, quilted maple top, wenge accent line, high gloss finish in amber color, maple neck with wenge fingerboard (no longer offered like this), bass sounds great very versatile and has great punch and growl. It plays like a dream and has just been strung with some new DR Lowriders.

Here is what Bunnybass.com had to say about this very bass:

"this bass is in mint condition, the only sign of use being a tiny bit of polishing on the pickup. it plays incredibly easy & sounds great. the neck is, in a word, "perfect" - very jazz-like. easily one of the nicest 4 strings we've had here at bunnybass, and it lives in a cool looking brown MTD hardshell case with a fuzzy deep green interior."

I am needing to downgrade so I am open to trades with cash- esp. Modulus, F bass, EUB's, etc....Let me know what you got!

E-mail or call me with any offers or questions.

706 414 7854 yamarc@aol.com Thanks, Marc

2. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    new cell # 706 533 4748 Marc

3. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    Bump. Cash price is 1900.00 shipped and insured to you door. Hurry before I change my mind! E-mail me with any trade offers.