Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MTD 535 Ash maple burl top/Maple Madagascar Rswd board

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by simongpaez, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Hello everyone I need some cash and I will have to let go this baby :crying:

The body is ash maple burl top.
    The neck is maple with a Madagascar rosewood fingerboard. This bass is delivered with the revolutionary Buzz Feiten
    This bass is 35" scale with 21 frets. The neck and body are hand finished with an epoxy base coat and catalyzed urethane topcoat

Asking $2250 plus shipping
    Sell only in the US

Thanks
    Simon

Attached Files:

2. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    What happened Simon? I thought you were all about MTD now. I just wrote to tell you that you can't have your Sadowsky back :D :D

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    wow. That's several hundred off what I'd sell that bass for...but wait, if it was mine....I'd keep it!

4. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Case/gig bag? How much does it weigh? Thanks! ;)

5. Yes it has an MTD hardcase and it is around 8.5 pounds in my personal scale.

Thank You

6. I'am really an MTD guy know but I really need some bucks and I have 2 MTD's now so I will keep 1 forever thats for sure
    :bassist:

Whats with the Sad?? didn't like it??

Tks
    Simon

7. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    actually, the Sad is quite nice, and in a perfect world, it would be an alder/rosewood in olympic white with a tort pickguard. However, word on the street is that Roger is to release a metro P5. :bassist: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
    I can't friggin wait. by the way, how does my old MTD compare to the one your sellin?

8. Both sound great, each of them in their own way, I think I can live with just one MTD. so thats why I,m tryng to sell this baby.

9. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Addis, La
    Simon!! :eek:

10. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    You have a PM, Simon.

11. PM Back man!

12. I know man :crying:

13. PM Back