1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MTD 535 Walnut/Pistachio KILLER BASS!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lalo_garcia-maynez, Nov 17, 2017.

1. lalo_garcia-maynez

lalo_garcia-maynez Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg For sale an AMAZING sounding MTD 535 bass USA MADE (5 string, 24 fret, 35 inch scale, bartolini pickups and preamp). The bass is in near mint condition ! I only see one little (almost invisible) scratch on the headstock (Above the E string Tuner). This was probably caused by a string change, other than that the bass is like NEW. I have owned 8 mtd basses and this is the best one I have played. It's the SAME bass on he video ; I changed the hardware to gold instead of black a few years ago but it's EXACTLY the same bass that Mr.Tobias is holding in his hands in the video!
    It has a GREAT slap tone and also a very nice and upfront in your face fingerstyle tone.
    The dark Brown MTD case is also pretty !!!
    This bass is lacquered unlike most MTD basses, so the tone is brighter, you don't have to do any maintenance of waxing the body and it also protects it better against scratches and plucking hand marks And indentations !
    Simply a killer bass in near mint condition !
    Price includes insured shipping within the continental USA .
    PayPal is ok !
    Questions ?
    Thanks for reading .
    Please check this video !!! Mr. Tobias talks about how amazing this bass is.... Again this is the same bass on the video but with gold hardware .
    This one you won't regret buying trust me ! One of the best 5 string basses I have heard!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  2. lalo_garcia-maynez

Jun 20, 2014
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Here are a few more pictures back when the bass had black hardware .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Hercules likes this.
  3. timtyler8821

timtyler8821 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2011
    California
    Very nice and beautiful bass

lalo_garcia-maynez likes this.
  4. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    New England
    Ooo La La.

5. lalo_garcia-maynez

Jun 20, 2014
    Here is a short video of the bass; My phone is not working but I did my best to post a short sample of the bass sound.

Eugene.thomas87 likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021